1. Sunrise Sunset (Charity Quilt)
2. Quilt for Huckabee Baby
3. Passion (UFO)
4. For Young Jedi Aidan
5. Quilt for Pobst Baby
6. Pink Patches (Charity Quilt)
7. Lots of Pink (Charity Quilt)
8. Something from Nothing Challenge
9. Quilt for Becker Baby
10. Funky Monkeys
11. Green NNICU Quilt (Charity Quilt)
12. Green NNICU Quilt (Charity Quilt)
13. Purple NNICU Quilt (Charity Quilt)
14. Purple NNICU Quilt (Charity Quilt)
15. Yellow NNICU Quilt (Charity Quilt)
16. Kandinsky Inspiration Challenge
17. Secret Sisters Quilt (UFO)
18. Happy Housewarming (UFO)
19. Pay Day (Challenge Quilt)
20. Memories of Naomi
I see that I never shared with you the quilt I made for my little great-nephew Christopher. I just took some blue strips and some white squares and when I got it all together and hand-quilted it, I realized it was exactly like the Allegro pattern. Great minds must really think alike!
Another quilt I haven't told you about is my "Something from Nothing" Challenge. This is just a little 12" quilt that was made from scraps in my basket and embellished with a few beads I picked up in Paducah. I really like how it turned out and so, apparently, did my swap partner!
Then, there is #20 on the list, "Memories of Naomi." I'll have to wait a few months to share this one with you since it's for a baby due in March and I want it to be a surprise.
The only other thing I made last year was this little Arkansas Razorback mug rug for my secret quilter at retreat.
So, I guess if I could accomplish as much as I did last year with everything we had going on, I will have no excuses for not getting a lot finished this year. Guess I'd better get busy!