Friday, February 10, 2012

Another Peek at Wordless Wednesday

I showed you some black and white and brights the other day on Wordless Wednesday, and now I have something made from those gorgeous fabrics.  I love using black and white prints that are reverse images of each other.  This is from a line called "Zoomin" by Clothworks.

I found these great brights by Timeless Treasures in my stash.

When you have such beautiful fabrics you really don't need a complicated pattern, so I just used some 4-patches and solid blocks.

What turns it into a very cool quilt, though, is the border fabric.  This cool print has all the colors I needed and I love the wiggly stripes!

Now I just need to get it basted, quilted and bound so the little baby for whom it's intended can love it!  


Gloria Hill said...

Love the colors, Love the simplicity, Love the quilt. Baby is Blessed. Thanks for sharing. :o)

Dar said...

Sandy, As usual, you have created a real cute baby quilt. I love the colors you've chosen too. Your stash looks much better than mine. :)

Mimi said...

I think that quilt turned out adorable. Pays to have a great stash.

Denise :) said...

Sandy, I love the bright colors with the black and white, and the border just seals it -- what a lovely, fun piece! :)