Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Sewing

I don't normally do any Christmas sewing because it's just too stressful, but I did decide to do a little bit this year.  I sure do wish I could show you some of it, but as you know, it's for Christmas.  So I have to keep it a surprise.........In the meantime, I will show you the decorating I did this year.  That's too stressful, too, which is why this is all I did!























By the way, this sewing I mentioned has helped me decide not to do any Christmas sewing next year!  


2 comments:

Gloria said...

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas projects. :)

Dar said...

Sandy, I love your wreath. I see you chose white to remind you of the snow you had in MO, right?? ha ha. We just might have a dusting for Christmas. I know your Christmas projects are going to be loved by the recipients. I think maybe we should start our Christmas gifts in January and then we wouldn't be rushed.