Thursday, February 26, 2015

February Goal -- Done!

February is a short month, but it's really not THAT much shorter.  Why then, is it so difficult to get anything done?  I was starting to think I wouldn't accomplish my goal this month, but here it is two days early, and I'm done.  I told you in this post what my goal was for ALYoF -- 12 pillowcases.   

Having a snow day helped.  We got a record 8.1" of snow here in Huntsville, Alabama so it's a good day to sew. 



















I made some last week .....















..... I made some yesterday .....




















..... and I made some today.















That makes twelve. 
















Not only have I made my goal for February, but I used up a lot of stash, and I have something ready way ahead of time for retreat in June. That's a first for me!

I am linking up with the Finishes Party at Fiber of All Sorts.  

3 comments:

Jessica Jo said...

What a wonderful thing to make for. You did a great job. I love how the ends coordinate with the main part. The fabric combos are great.

Mimi said...

Good for you. Wish I could say I have been sewing, but only doing hand stitching. Now as for the snow! I bet yours will melt long before ours does. Didn't know it snowed in Alabama.

Just Sew Sue said...

Well done, they are pretty.