I'm finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel on my "Quilted Village" project. I finished the final house block today! This one was a little challenging because of the embroidery on the clock and the flag, but I think it turned out well.
When I started this quilt top in 2012 I was so excited about making mine different from the pattern that I jumped right into the house blocks and didn't make the quilt center which was the first step in the instructions. If I had done it in the correct order I would be very close to being finished now.
This is the way the pattern looks .....
..... but, obviously since my houses are bright and colorful, my greens in the town square need to be colorful, too. That's the next step -- digging through my greens. That'll be fun. I have more greens than any other color in my stash.
I'm linking up with ......... WIP's Be Gone Week 11, then I need to see what everyone else is working on.
Blogger's Quilt Festival :: EverGreenery
1 hour ago