I'm also excited and looking forward to my first Project Linus Sew Day at the end of this month, so I'm getting kids' quilts ready to quilt and bind that day. Since I made a blue kids' quilt last month, I decided to make a pink/red one for February. I kept it simple .....
..... and pieced the backing.
I even made the binding.
Pillowcases, quilt backs, applique, charity quilts, and working on UFO's made February a really good stash busting month. Here's my report:
Fabric Added in February - 0
Fabric Used in February - 22.56 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 0
Fabric Used Year to Date - 35.81 yards
Net used in 2015 - 35.81 yards