Monday, March 2, 2015

February Stash Report

This stash busting thing is going great!  I have been so motivated since the New Year that all I want to do these days is sew.  (Ask Hubby.  He's feeling a little neglected in the area of clean shirts and home cooked meals.)

I'm also excited and looking forward to my first Project Linus Sew Day at the end of this month, so I'm getting kids' quilts ready to quilt and bind that day.  Since I made a blue kids' quilt last month,  I decided to make a pink/red one for February.  I kept it simple .....























..... and pieced the backing.
























I even made the binding.
























Pillowcases, quilt backs, applique, charity quilts, and working on UFO's made February a really good stash busting month.  Here's my report:

February
Fabric Added in February - 0
Fabric Used in February - 22.56 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 0
Fabric Used Year to Date - 35.81 yards
Net used in 2015 - 35.81 yards


3 comments:

Mimi said...

Well, you are putting me to shame.

Marilyn said...

Sandy - so cute! Sounds like nothing but fun around your house!

Dar said...

You are way ahead of me in the "used" column, but I'm keeping up with you in the "in" column. Cute little red/pink quilt.