Recently, I was updating my spreadsheet where I document all the quilts I make (yes, I am that nerdy) and realized I've had a few finishes I had forgotten to share with you.
The first finish was in July. I had blogged in 2013 about the disaster of working with a badly cut kit. You can read about it here. The whole thing was so frustrating I put it away for a while. A long while, actually. I picked it up again in 2017 and got a handle on how I could make it into something acceptable. You can read about that here.
A few months ago I added a few of the leftover pieces when I put together a backing, quilted it, and called it a keeper. I like this one so much I don't think I could give it away.
The second finish is a baby quilt to put back for the great-grands, one of my current projects. I started it and shared about it in this post. This quilt didn't sit around very long. It was done in about 6 weeks. I just forgot to share my finish with you!
This one is hand quilted.
Finished, washed, and ready to use. One day.
I guess I have been very busy this summer, but that doesn't mean I'm not getting things done. I just need to sit down once in a while and tell you about it!
Everyday Improv & More with Seattle MQG
17 hours ago