Friday, November 8, 2019

Jeep Girl

It was my sister Carol's turn for a new quilt.  I asked her if there was a theme or type of quilt she wanted, and without missing a beat she said, "A Jeep quilt".  I wasn't surprised.  She is most definitely a Jeep girl!

I couldn't find any Jeep fabric locally so I had to shop online.  Darn!  I hate when that happens.  Just kidding.  I can almost always find exactly what I need on quiltshops.com.  























We decided on the pattern Pastoral Countryside from All People Quilt, and I added one more fabric to the mix.  



























It was Shirley Jackson to the rescue again, and the quilting was perfect. 
























And you know what the best part was, right?  Giving it to my sister in person!



























I love, love, love that kind of reaction!


Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict.
    Linking up with Tish's Adventures in Wonderland


3 comments:

Carol R. said...

Great quilt! I thought maybe I'd like to try it and went in search of the pattern... found it, but it's for a 41 3/4" finished size. The one you made looks much bigger. Hmmm

Louise said...

What a fun quilt, Sandy! That pattern really lets the great novelty prints shine. Your sister's smile is shining, too :)

piecefulwendy said...

I agree, what a fun quilt! That grin on her face makes it all worthwhile! Well done!