Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Mar/Apr Goals Finally Met!

I am happy to announce (happier than you know!) that my March goal (which became my April goal) is finally done!  I knew I was right to not give up on it.  I put the binding and label on Natalie's quilt this week and it's ready to gift.










I was finally able to get some photos that show the true colors.  It's amazing what a little natural light will do.













I'm excited to be able to gift this one in person next weekend.  I've had to mail an awful lot of niece and nephew quilts the last few years, and that's not as much fun.  Isn't that a pretty quilting job by my friend, Shirley Jackson?













It's almost time for May reports, but I haven't done the April reports yet.  So, here they are -

APRIL
Fabric Added in April - 5 yards
Fabric Used in April - 8.9 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 26.3
Fabric Used Year to Date - 69.2 yards
Net used in 2022 - 42.9 yards

Days I sewed in April - 25/30
Days I sewed this year - 114/120
Percentage - 95%

Linking up with So Scrappy!

4 comments:

Katy Sweigart said...

I just love this! I might have to borrow your idea, if you don’t mind!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

What a fabulous gift. I'm confident the recipient will love having some snuggle time with it.

piecefulwendy said...

What a pretty finish, and how nice that you can hand it off in person! I'm sure she'll be delighted with it!

Patti A. said...

Can I ask what pattern you used? I have a new great grandchild I would love to make something like it for her. Thanks in advance.