Monday, May 30, 2022

May RSC Green Goals Met!

This has been an interesting month.  Partly because I finally overcame all the obstacles and finished Natalie's quilt (Hooray!), but mostly because I couldn't keep track of what day it was, and the month was almost over before I got around to making my green Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks.  Green, any shade, is my favorite color.  (I'm especially partial to chartreuse!).  So I had lots of greens in my stash to work with and got all my windmills, stars .....










..... and bricks made in one afternoon.  Whew!









I don't want you to think I was busy doing nothing all month.  I put binding on four donation quilts for my guild.  I really have fun seeing all the fun quilts the ladies in this group make and then putting the finishing touch on them.  Plus I get to use up some of my stash making the bindings.  By little and by little, right?












I made a donation quilt from my stash as well.  The zebra batik was given to me by someone downsizing her stash.  The rest of the fabrics I used were all from my stash!












Like I said.  It was an interesting month.

Linking up with So Scrappy

1 comment:

Vireya said...

You had a very productive month! Your RSC challenge blocks look good. The charity quilt is a great use of stash.