Tuesday, June 7, 2022

June Goals and a Stash Report

We've just returned from a little road trip where I got to see most of my family.  An extra special treat was being able to give my niece, Natalie, her quilt in person.  She loves it!  I thought she would.













I got to see all four of my sisters.....















 ..... and thirteen of my nieces and nephews. 


 











We had a blast!  That's bound to happen on a beautiful day with good food, cold drinks, picnic games, and nearly 60 loved ones getting together.  

So, about those goals.   I've decided to finish a UFO this month.  I started making these appliqued stars several years ago just to have handwork to take along when I needed something to do.  You know, idle hands and all that.















I only have a few more stars to stitch, then I can make some alternate blocks and finish it for a donation quilt.  


 
















Hopefully, I've set a more reasonable goal this month.  


MAY
Fabric Added in May - 3 yards
Fabric Used in May - 8.7 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 29.3
Fabric Used Year to Date - 77.9 yards
Net Used in 2022 - 48.6 yards

Days I sewed in May - 30/31
Days I sewed this year - 144/151
Percentage - 95%

No comments: