Saturday, August 20, 2022

Scrap Happy Saturday - Orange RSC Blocks Done

I got my Orange Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks done early this month.  Good for me, because we're headed to Seattle in a few days, and I won't be taking my sewing machine with me this time.  

Once again, I had a limited stash to work with .....


..... but I did it.  Sawtooth Stars, Windmills, and 60 orange bricks to add to the rest of the RSC blocks.










Would you look at that beautiful ironing board?  Re-covering it has been on my to-do list for too long.  The last time I did it I used a double thickness of muslin which was a mistake.  It wasn't long at all before it was scorched and ripped, so this time I bought an outdoor fabric, and I'm happy with the results.  










I'm having fun breaking it in! 

Linking up with Super Scrappy .


4 comments:

Ivani said...

Hi Sandy, you made beautiful orange blocks.
Love your iron board, very neat.
Have a safe trip and enjoy.

Jenny said...

Always a good idea to do the blocks early before going on holiday. Enjoy your time in Seattle. I can remember we had several days there as a stopover from New Zealand (home)on our way to Britain. We were so excited when we discovered we could do the ferry trip over to Victoria Island and a tour through Butchard Gardens, it was a wonderful day.

Helenchaffin said...

beautiful orange blocks,I always have trouble gathering up orange scraps as it's not a color I sew with very often so this year I had to just get a charm pack for orange😂

Lin said...

Lovely collection of orange blocks - great ironing board! xx