I realize we are already into the second week of 2017, but I am starting in on my New Year goals now. Last week I cleaned up my sewing room so I'm ready. At the end of 2016 it looked like this .....
..... and now it looks like this.
I've rounded up the three most recent projects added to the UFO list. The goal is to complete them by the end of next month. (Fingers crossed!) This one is already basted .....
..... and even the binding is made.
This top is ready to baste. It's the most recent UFO on my list. I talked about it in this post.
I was given a bunch of completed blocks and asked to make them into a charity quilt. I put them together last June, and it's ready to be basted. This blue fabric will be perfect for the backing!
My basket of strings and scraps is about as full as it can get so another goal is to make some quilt tops from them.
First up, though, I need to finish the Old Wedding Quilt project which I blogged about in this post, and in this post, and again in this post. It's been waiting on my ironing surface long enough.
I'm worn out just thinking about finishing all these projects in the next few months. Since one of my other quilty goals is to blog more often, I'm planning on keeping you up to date on the progress. Really!