Monday, June 15, 2009

Headed to Retreat

I have only known about the Quilting Retreat I am going to tomorrow for a year, but I just started packing for it this morning. Life just seems to get in the way of my fun these days. What I need is a real retreat -- you know the kind -- massages, facials, pedicures, SLEEP!! But since this retreat involves seeing some very dear friends, sewing, laughing, and chocolate, I know it will be just what the doctor ordered!

This photo only shows a part of what I need to fit into my car. I still need to pull together the ironing board, cutting mats, kitchen supplies for which I am responsible, prizes, charity quilts..............Oh, yah........... And clothes!! I'm afraid I may spend the whole first day unloading the car. Gotta get back to the packing right now. Next time I blog, I will have lots to tell you about and lots of photos.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

hmmmm...it's kinda funny since I roomed with you and there are things in that picture that I didn't see this week.....like the black and gray quilt in the box. How'd that happen?

Sandy Panagos said...

Faye, that was a charity quilt that I made for the Teens in foster care. I thought you had already seen that. Ooops.....