Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Retreat Fun

One of our favorite things to do at Retreat is a contest of one kind or another. One year it was something ordinary, like name tags, but this year it was "Monkey Pants." As you can see that's just a silly name for pajama bottoms. My roomie, Faye, was the organizer of this fabulous event. Turns out neither of us remembers enough about garment sewing to get a pair of pants to fit properly, so she wore mine (because I couldn't get into them!) and I wore hers (because they were too big on her!)


Let it never be said that our fashion show was anything but fun! These gals - Becky, Debbie and their mom, JoAnne, are always good for a laugh and they didn't let us down this year. They really should take their act on the road!
This was the first year Shirley was with us, but turns out she isn't at all shy!

And our dear, sweet, introverted, Rilla. Well........what can I say?!?
She loves to make us laugh -- I bet she's already planning something for next year!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Gosh, we all look great!!! :D

Mimi said...

Hey, those poppy pants looks pretty good. I dnd't get a chance to really look at them since I was wearing them. I think you did a pretty good job on them.