In January I was able to pull from my stash to make a backing and binding for the Blueberry Lemonade quilt, and I also used stash fabric to make the backing and binding for the baby quilt. Then I pieced a Purple Quilt and made the backing and binding for it.
Before the month was over I put together this baby quilt for Project Linus.....
.....and pieced a backing for it.
I'm especially happy with this project. I was able to use every bit of the bird fabric left from another project, and I managed to use an ombre piece. I never know what to do with ombre.
All in all, not a bad start. Here's my report :
Fabric Added in January - 0
Fabric Used in January - 13.25 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 0
Fabric Used Year to Date - 13.25 yds
Net used in 2015 - 13.25 yards