Sunday, October 2, 2022

October Goals and a Stash Report

I can't believe it's already time to set October goals.  I probably said the same thing about September, now that I think about it.  

Three years ago I made an I-Spy quilt for a sweet little Penelope Rose not knowing (obviously) that she would have a baby sister about now.  So it's Vivenne's turn. We call her Baby Vivi.  I pulled out all the squares I had already cut, added some brights for sashing, and got busy.  Working on something that bright and fun is never really work, though.  

Blocks in progress .....













..... and a few finished blocks .....















..... add up to a goal for October.  My goal is to finish and gift it by the end of the month.  After all, the weather will be getting colder soon, and we don't want Baby Vivi to get cold.


SEPTEMBER

Fabric Added in September -  16.5 yards
Fabric Used in September -  31.8 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 72.2 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 185.2 yards
Net Used in 2022 - 113 yards

Days I sewed in September - 30/30
Days I sewed this year - 263/273
Percentage - 96%

5 comments:

Ivani said...

Happy I SPY blocks.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck on your goal for October, Sandy. Vivi is soon to have an adorable quilt!!

Karen's Korner said...

Many happy hours ahead playing Ispy.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a cute block for an I Spy quilt! I love the bright colors and the corner squares running through. Have fun!

Nancy said...

What a bright, cheerful quilt for little Vivi. She'll love it!