Sunday, November 6, 2022

November Goals

I've done well this year getting things checked off my 2022 "To Do" List but not so great at finishing things on the "UFO" List.  I have three donation quilts along with the backings and bindings made and ready to be finished.  One is from last year, so it needs to be done first.  I found the cutest little safari animals online last year, traced them onto unbleached muslin, and embroidered them, but that's as far as I got.  That's what happens when I just have to have some handwork to keep busy.  Things end up on the UFO list.  










I think they're pretty adorable.












Last week I pulled a bunch of 2.5" squares from my (incredibly organized) stash and started sewing them together to come up with this -


 











Getting this done and checked off the list is my November goal.  If i can finish a couple of other WIPs (Works in Progress) and keep them from ending up on the UFO list at the end of the year, that will be a bonus! 

Linking up with One Monthly Goal

1 comment:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your colorful patchwork squares! That's a really cute way to put the animal designs together. Good luck with your goal!