Wednesday, November 2, 2022

October One Monthly Goal Met and a Stash Report

My October One Monthly Goal was to finish and gift the I Spy quilt for Baby Vivi, and I did it.  It was finished and gift wrapped for several days, but I didn't get by there to drop it off until the afternoon of the 31st.  Phew!  That was close.

I guess I was really focused on finishing, because I didn't take any "in process" photos.  How about some slightly fuzzy close-ups instead?








Cute prints, and bright colors, and Tom & Jerry, and cupcakes .....  


..... and a sweet custom label made by my friend Denise, aka Vivi's gramma.


My stash report is a little sparse this month, but I'm getting there.

OCTOBER

Fabric Added in October -  5.5 yards
Fabric Used in October -  10.4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 77.7 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 195.6 yards
Net Used in 2022 - 117.9 yards

Days I sewed in October 30/31
Days I sewed this year - 294/304
Percentage - 97%

linking up with So Scrappy

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

What a cute I Spy quilt! Fun and happy! I really like how you used those blocks.

Jan said...

It looks really lovely and I like the bordered blocks.