All content on this blog is COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy my work or take images or content from this site without giving me credit. Thank you!
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Progress on Aidan's Quilt
I honestly thought I would have Aidan's quilt finished by now, but spending nearly three weeks in bed with an upper respiratory infection does not make it easy to accomplish anything. The few times I did have a tiny bit of energy I used it to either throw in a load of laundry, empty the dishwasher, or take a shower. Today, was the first time I was able to get into the sewing room in well over a month. It was a treat!
I used all the fabrics I had left over from the front, both Alabama prints and the houndstooth, then added a red blender and a black/white print from my stash to make the backing. It's about 77" by 86" at this point, plenty big enough. Next up -- basting!!