Heaven help me I've found another challenge! It should help me stick to my goals for the "Stash Attack" challenge and motivate me to get some new projects done. Meredithe at pomegranate and chintz and Anne at frayed at the edge are hosting 6 & 6 in 2018 on their blogs. The idea for this challenge is to work on 6 old projects/UFO's (during even numbered months) and 6 new quilts or projects (during odd numbered months).
My 6 old projects will be --
1. Josh's T-shirt Quilt UFO
2. Debbie's Batik Quilt UFO
3. Use Tom & Jerry fabrics from pajamas
4. Use leftovers from Savannah & Sahara's quilts
5. "Disaster Averted" UFO
6. "Pop of Poppies" UFO
My 6 new projects will be --
1. Rag Quilt for Aaron
2. Black Quilt for AJ
3. Use Zen Chic Jelly Roll for great niece/great nephew quilt
4. Use Hawaiian Prints for great niece/great nephew quilt
5. Whatever strikes my fancy
It's beginning to look this is going to be one busy year!
I'm linking up with Meredithe's 6 & 6 in 2018.