Wednesday, March 2, 2022

March's "One Monthly Goal" and Stash/Sewing Reports

It's already time to set March goals?  How can that be?!!  

I only have two nieces left from my (long!) list of nieces and nephews who need new quilts from Aunt Sandy.  This one is kinda-sorta a UFO.  But not really.  Here's the thing.  I cut out and started working on a quilt for Natalie then put it in time out, and it ended up on the UFO list.  When I took it out last week to see if I wanted it to be my OMG (One Monthly Goal) for March, I decided I don't even really like it!  So I cut out a whole new quilt.  Still batiks (THAT supply is getting low!), and still contemporary.  For this one I'm using the "Doubletime Duet" pattern from Terry Atkinson's Allegro pattern book.










Except for saying that completing this top is my February goal, I don't have much more to say about that unless you want to see my sewing area at our hotel in Clearwater.  Hey. It works!



















My February stash report is much better than last month's!

FEBRUARY
Fabric Added in February - 3.4 yards
Fabric Used in February - 35.1 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 14.3
   Fabric Used Year to Date - 48.6
   Net used in 2022 - 34.3 yards

   Days I sewed in February - 28/28
   Days I sewed this year - 59/59
   Percentage - 100%

See you soon.  I'm headed to the beach!













Linking up with One Monthly Goal

No comments: