Monday, January 3, 2022

2022 Goals

After almost a year of Covid isolation, and then another year of being hesitant to get back out into the world, I think I'm just going to keep hanging out at home and get some serious sewing done.  I'm already used to being inside, I might as well get something done.  I must have been in a good mood and feeling energetic the other day when I wrote down my goals for 2022, because it ended up being quite a list!  In addition to my "regular" goals, I have twelve quilty goals.  Everything from "sewing every day" to "stash-busting" with a lot of other quilt projects for good measure.  

No peeking though!





 







In addition to my goals I plan to participate in several sew-alongs.  The monthly "Whoop Whoop!" link-up at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework, the Rainbow Scrap Challenge at So Scrappy, and the "One Monthly Goal" link-up at Elm Street Quilts are things I want to participate in this year.  That's a lot, right?  I'm feeling good about it, though.

My "One Monthly Goal" for January is to assemble my Jen Kingwell "Long Time Gone" quilt top.  I haven't even told you about that one!  All the blocks are made, but there are a lot of them.  Now that I look at it I already see a block I want to make some changes to first.  Here's a preview -









Looking back at what I just shared with you I think I need to quit typing and get into my sewing room for a while.  As far as those goals are concerned, I'll keep you posted!

Linking up with "One Monthly Goal"


No comments: