Saturday, September 3, 2022

A Happy Girl and A Stash Report

First up - the happy girl.  Last month I told you about the Nightmare Before Christmas Quilt I had just finished (you can read about it HERE), so I thought I'd share this picture of Cerena with the quilt when she received it.   I think it was a hit!




 








I've started working on another niece/nephew quilt, still making my way through my batiks stash. That stash "ain't what it used to be" (as they say), so I added to it when I was at retreat in July.  Just some FQs but not a bad selection. 






 




If you ever get to Shipshewana, Indiana try to make a stop at Lolly's Fabrics and Yoder Department Store to do a little stash enhancing.  And make sure you allow plenty of time!  

I'm using the "All Stacked Up" pattern by Linda and Carl Sullivan for Colourwerx. Here's a preview -


















AUGUST

Fabric Added in August - 3.7 yards
Fabric Used in August - 14.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 55.7 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 153.4 yards
Net Used in 2022 - 97.7 yards

Days I sewed in August - 31/31
Days I sewed this year - 232/243
Percentage - 95%

No comments: