Friday, December 2, 2022

An "All Stacked Up" Finish and a Stash Report

In September when I first shared about the "All Stacked Up" quilt I was working on for my niece (you can read about it here) I really hoped I'd finish it and gift it before the end of the year.  And I have!   






























Shirley Jackson, once again, did a beautiful job quilting it for me.   She used the Juliette panto from One Song Needle Arts.  












So another loved niece ..... 












..... has her quilt from Aunt Sandy.  Doesn't it look perfect on her new green sofa?











And now every single niece and nephew has received a new quilt at some point during the last five years, most within the last three!  I know I've missed posting about several, so I'll catch up with a show and tell soon.


NOVEMBER

Fabric Added in November -  9 yards
Fabric Used in November -  22.8 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 86.7 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 218.4 yards
Net Used in 2022 - 131.7 yards

Days I sewed in November 30/30
Days I sewed this year - 324/334
Percentage - 97%

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a neat design! Pretty colors, too, and definitely perfect for your niece's couch. So kind of you to make all the niece's and nephews a special quilt!

Marly said...

This is such a fun design, I really love it! I'm sue your niece must be pleased with her gift. I'm now going to read your back posts to watch the process! I'm intrigued.

Susan said...

That is a beauty, and perfect for her sofa! You're a good aunt.